We use purpose built truck mounted wheelie bin cleaning equipment.
- Following the refuse collection and whilst still empty, the wheelie bin is lifted into the washing position by a hydraulic ram.
- The next part of the wheelie bin cleaning process sees the inside of the wheelie bin pressure washed with water and a Organic sanitising agent from fixed lances with activehigh pressure jet heads, delivering 15 litres per min at up to3000psi.
- Whilst the wheelie bin is being cleaned internally, the operator uses a hand held high pressure lance to clean the wheelie bin’s exterior, handles & lid area
- The wheelie bin is then rinsed and the waste water collected, filtered and re-cycled within the washing unit (wheelie bin cleaning process is environmentally friendly).
- The wheelie bin is then lowered and coated with a deodorising disinfectant solution.
- Finally the wheelie bin is returned, clean and fresh.
Our domestic Wheelie Bin Cleaning Service is offered in Mandurah and our service has the full authority of the City Of Mandurah, Clean Away and the Water Corporation.
Benefits of our Commercial Bin Cleaning service
- Eliminates Pest Infestation
- Reduces risk of Cross Contamination
- Improves Hygiene Standards
- Minimise offensive Odours
Problems caused by unclean Commercial Bins
- Dirty bins attract rats
- Bacterial breeding ground
- Risk of fly infestation
- Offensive odours
- The cleaning and sanitising process can also be extended to include Bin Store Areas
Commercial Bin Cleaning
The need to maintain high standards of hygiene in the workplace has lead to an increased demand for effective cleaning & disinfecting of commercial waste containers. Our clients encompass all industry sectors from Food Handlers to Housing Managers.
Who needs their bin Cleaning
- Pubs & Hotels
- Fast Food retailers
- Retirement Villages
- Holiday Parks
- Flats & Apartments
- Shops & Offices
- Waste Management Companies
- Strata Management Companies
- Local Authorities
- Play Areas – Indoor & Outdoor
- Sport Venues